We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.10. Script Debugger 7.0.10 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Catalina (10.15).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
## Changes in the 7.0.10 release
– 1357: Corrected a problem where scripts created under Mojave with a description cannot be saved. See [this forum post](https://forum.latenightsw.com/t/sd-7-0-9-unable-to-save-when-there-is-a-description/2154) for more information.
– 1353: Fixed regression that prevented production of Sparkle updates of Enhanced Applets.
– 1351: Fixed issue where Script Debugger’s Spotlight import filter was leading to `.applescript` files not being indexed.
– 1352: The Clippings menu now reads property-list-format `.textClipping` files.
– 1348: Corrected a bug where bulk changes made to handler parameter variables were not displayed correctly in the debugger. **NOTE**: For this change to take effect, scripts must be recompiled.
– 1349: Fixed issue where `command-.` would attempt to call completion rather than stopping a script when a script view had focus.