We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 5.0.9. Script Debugger 5.0.9 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 5.0. This maintenance release makes Script Debugger compatible with Mavericks (Mac OS X 10.9) and addresses a number of stability and performance issues.
You can update within Script Debugger using the Check For Updates command in the Script Debugger menu. Alternatively, you can download the new build here:
Bugs closed in the 5.0.9 release:
- 18149 Corrected a problem with the ‘considering’ and ‘ignoring’ templates inserted through command completion.
- 18121 Resolved a problem with external debugging where debugging sessions did not end correctly if the script document was not already open in Script Debugger when the debugging session began.
- 18129 Resolved a problem where breakpoints are not properly sorted by line number.
- 18134 Script Debugger now properly saves bundled user templates.
- 18142 Corrected a problem where scripts created from a user template may sometimes appear in tabs when they should appear in a new script window.
- 18138 Corrected a series of issues that arise when editing text substitutions while the list of text substitutions is filtered. 18137 Resolved a crashing bug that could occur when Script Debugger is launched.
- 18132 The ‘replace’ property of text substitutions can once again be edited.
- 18127 Resolved a problem where the explorer fails to display items of lists within an application object property when displayed as the result of an AppleScript statement or as the value of a variable.
- 18126 Resolved a Table Of Contents error that may cause items to be missing if a property statement contains – characters.
- 18125 Resolved a crashing problem that may occur when initiating command completion.
- 18123 Mavericks: Corrected a problem where Script Debugger’s QuickLook plugin is not used to display previews of .scptd documents on Mac OS X 10.9 systems.