We are pleased to announce the release of SD Notary 1.4.5. SD Notary is a tool for notarizing AppleScript and Automator apps. Please see this blog post for more information.
This update can be applied using SD Notary’s Check For Updates command (in the SD Notary menu). Alternatively, you can download the latest version from the blog post linked above.
- Added the option of producing notarized disk images of submitted apps and plug-ins. If you have DropDMG.app, you can specify a configuration to be used in creating the .dmg file.
- The option to restrict processing to AppleScript applets caused some confusion and performance issues, and has been removed.
- You can now specify a default document set-up, covering identity, entitlements, and output format. You do this by setting up a document how you wish, then choosing
Set Document Defaultsfrom the File menu. You can reset to the factory default using the
Reset Document Defaultscommand. As a consequence of the above, the
Remembercheckboxes for Apple ID, app-specific password and provider short name have been removed. The values are now saved (or not) via
Set Document Defaults.
- Changes have been made to the scripting interface to implement the above. You can modify the Document Defaults via scripting by setting the appropriate application properties.
- A document’s status will appear after the window’s title when running under Big Sur.