We are pleased to announce the release of SD Notary 1.1.1. SD Notary is a tool for notarizing AppleScript and Automator apps. Please see [this blog post]( https://latenightsw.com/sd-notary-notarizing-made-easy/) for more information.
This update can be applied using SD Notary’s Check For Updates command (in the SD Notary menu). Alternatively, you can download the latest version from the blog post linked above.
## Version 1.1.1 Changes:
– Fixes bug where extra executables in the top-level `Contents/MacOS` directory were not all signed.
– Fixes bug where setting the signing identity via script would fail.
– Fixes bug where a scripted list of paths to ignore was ignored.
– Overhauled app parsing so it deals with a wider variety of enclosed bundles.
– Minor improvements to logging.
– The ability to cancel submissions early is improved.
– There is a new pre submit app scripting command. This lets you specify an app to process so that SD Notary will activate with the file already selected in a document, and puts the document in a special mode where you can change the settings, and press either Cancel or Submit Now. All other commands are disabled for the document while it is in this mode.