We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 8.0.3. Script Debugger 8.0.3 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 8.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Monterey.
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Script Debugger.
- 1769 Help now functions on Apple silicon Macs. Also includes several Help corrections.
- 1767 Fixed startup-screen issues in exported Enhanced Applets.
- 1690 Corrected a problem with Enhanced Applets where text wrapping in script descriptions was not handled properly.
- 1768 addressed a crash that may happen when Enhanced Applets provide an
on quithandler which uses the
continue quitstatement to re-dispatch the quit event.
- 1766 Corrected a bug in Enhanced Applets where the presence of an
on quithandler caused the applet to ignore the user’s first attempt to quit the applet.
- 1765 Corrected a regression where template placeholders were not drawn correctly on macOS Monterey systems.
- 1763 Further improvements to Enhanced Applets and how the
on openhandlers are called.
- 1433 Resolved the issue reported in this forum post where Enhanced Applets fail to quit when they should.
- 1762 Corrected a problem where Enhanced Applets incorrectly involved the
on runhandler following file drops and would not properly return to active droplet state if the Stay Open application option is enabled.
- 1690 Fixed display issues in enhanced applet startup screen,.