We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 8.0.2. Script Debugger 8.0.2 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 8.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Script Debugger.
- Resolved a crash that may happen when displaying the New Document template chooser.
- Resolved a text wrapping issue in the Open Quickly panel when the width panel is expanded beyond 1000 points.
- Fixed issue where record labels would sometimes be mistaken for handler parameters and incorrectly piped.
- Fixes scripting issue where the application’s ‘script replace string’ property was no updated in a timely fashion.
- The Record feature has been removed due to AppleScript’s inability to record in macOS Big Sur. Should Apple restore this capability in future versions of macOS, we will restore this feature.
- Fixed display issues in enhanced applet startup screen,.
- Fixed crashing bug that could occur when exporting bundles embedding multiple script libraries.
- Fixed bug where copyright string was not being saved.