We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.9. Script Debugger 7.0.9 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Catalina (10.15).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
## Changes in the 7.0.9 release
– 1309: The breakpoints list now respects the Outliners/Inspectors font size preference in the Fonts & Colors preferences panel.
– 1313: Resolved a crash that occurs when find-replace all operations operate within folded regions of text.
– 1286: Resolved a series of issues with code folding following a compile. Performance issues that may have arisen following compiles in longer scripts should be eased by this change.
– 1219: Resolved an intermittent crash that could occur when deleting objects in the Explorer.
– 1324: Resolved a split-pane drawing problem where the close box did not always appear after splitting a pane.
– 1323: Improved auto-scrolling when splitting text views. If the split would cause the current text selection to become obscured, it will be scrolled into view in the original and newly created text view.
– 1175: Resolved a series of memory management issues that could lead to crashes when the explorer was heavily stressed by repeatedly expanding and collapsing items before count operations for sub-elements have completed.
– 1319: Renamed the `type` property of the `script property` object to `content type` to avoid a conflict with AppleScript’s `type` keyword. This change addresses [this](https://forum.latenightsw.com/t/issue-with-script-property/2062) issue.
– 1317: The Script Debugger 5 Libraries converter now creates the `~/Library/Script Libraries` directory if it is not already present.
– 1312: Resolved an [issue](https://forum.latenightsw.com/t/bug-script-debugger-7-0-8-7a80-pretty-print-problem/2003) where the Pretty Print menu item state did not match the state of the Result Viewer when in Source or AEPrint modes.
– 1315: Resolved a hang/crash that occurs when displaying placeholders on Catalina systems.
– 1311: Script Debugger is now notarized (using our SD Notary utility) making it usable on Catalina (macOS X 10.15).
– 1314: Improve the display of alerts and panels as sheets in Enhanced Applets.
– 1286: Improve code folding performance when long passages of code are folded.
– 1285: Corrected a problem where closing the About window caused Enhanced Applets to quit.