We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.6. Script Debugger 7.0.6 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Mojave (10.14).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
## Changes in the 7.0.6 release
– 1180 Fixed issue where handler highlighting sometimes failed.
– 1165 Improved behavior of `Paste Tell` submenus under Mojave when permission is required to send Apple events to the targeted application.
– 1189 Resolved some visual glitches in the save confirmation panel that appears when closing a window containing multiple documents with unsaved edits.
– 1188 A bug in the Enhanced Applet shell preventing the AppleScript `continue` statement from working has been resolved. .
– 1179 Fixed an issue where saving via script would remove a document’s codesign identity.
– 1172 Resolved a crash that can sometimes occur when closing split view panes.
– 1169 Prompts in `choose from list` and titles in `display dialog` now appear correctly in Enhanced Applets.
– 1086 Resolved an intermittent crash that can occur when exploring Adobe applications.
– 1162 Fixed bug where text of prompt for `choose from list` command was ignored in Enhanced Applets.
– 1161 Standard Addition dialog commands can now be called on a background thread in Enhanced Applets.
– 1163 Before codesigning a bundle, Script Debugger will also attempt to remove any extended attributes from the bundle file itself.