We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.5. Script Debugger 7.0.5 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Mojave (10.14).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
## Changes in the 7.0.5 release
– 894: Fixed bug where code signing could be disabled in the absence of Xcode.
– 1158: Corrected a bug where the `Script Debugger.plist` file was not removed when exporting a script bundle or script application as Run-Only.
– 1156: When codesigning, only the `/Contents/Resources/Scripts/main.scpt` file is locked to maintain the integrity of the bundle. In previous versions, all bundled `.scpt` and `.scptd` files were locked. You can revert to the previous behavior by setting the expert preference `PrefLockAllBundleScripts` to YES. Extended attributes are always removed from bundled scripts files, regardless, otherwise codesigning will fail.
– 1147: Resolved a crash that can occur when testing scripts targeting an application which is under active development.
– 1151: Resolved a problem where the Check For Updates menu item in Enhanced Applets is always disabled.
– 1150: Updated the Enhanced Applet shell to include Sparkle v 1.20.0, including all localizations. The Enhanced Applet shell now includes the `Main.strings` file within its English localization to facilitate localization to other languages.
– 1140: Resolved a problem where dragging an application into a script to generate a tell block failed to work.
– 1145: Consolidated some lines to shorten the `change text item delimiters` clipping.
– 1142: Resolved a problem where the ‘No code signing identities available` menu item is enabled when it should not be.
– 1144: Worked around a High Sierra and later regression that prevents Script Debugger from properly activating target applications as you step through code.
– 1143: Resolved a bug when exporting scripts as run-only with the ‘Make bundled scripts & libraries run-only’ option selected where QuickLook preview data remained within bundled scripts.
– 894: Codesign menus are now also disabled if the `xcode-select` path is invalid.