We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.12. Script Debugger 7.0.12 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Catalina (10.15).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
Changes in the 7.0.12 release
- 1387: Fixed bug where scripted save could remove custom bundle ID.
- 1383: Resolved a hang that can occur when folding a block at the very end of a script and after which there are no blank lines.
- 1366: When Enhanced Applets are saved-as in another bundle format, format-specific files will no longer be copied to the new bundle.
- 1378: Corrected a problem where placing a line-comment (–) before a line continuation (¬) would cause Script Debugger’s parser to fail to recognize the subsequent line as executable.
- 1380: Fixed menu update issues when registering or changing registration number.
- 1385: Fixed regression where
.applescriptfiles were always saved with line endings set to