We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.11. Script Debugger 7.0.11 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Catalina (10.15).
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can [download the latest version of Script Debugger](http://latenightsw.com/download).
## Changes in the 7.0.11 release
– 1381 Fixed issue where dictionaries would display incorrectly under macOS 10.15.4.
– 1375 When running on Mojave and Catalina systems Script Debugger requests the user provide it with Full Disk Access to work around document save issues that can occur on these versions of macOS X.
– 1369 Resolved an issue where dragging the thumb control to resize the editing pane failed to resize the Results & Variables tab.
– 1354 Addressed a hang that can occur when folding a block comment.
– 1365 Corrected a regression that caused dictionary search facility in the script window’s Inspector tab to fail when a script references libraries.
– 1363 Worked around regression in Catalina that resulted in save dialogs changing the default file name to `Untitled` in all cases.
– 1358 Improved saving time with Enhanced Applets.