We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 6.0.2. Script Debugger 6.0.2 is a **_free_** maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 6.0. This maintenance improves Script Debugger compatibility with macOS Sierra (Mac OS X 10.12) and addresses a number of stability and performance issues.
You can update within Script Debugger using the Check For Updates command in the Script Debugger menu. Alternatively, you can download the new build here:
[Download Script Debugger 6.0.2](http://www.latenightsw.com/free-trial/)
Changes in the 6.0.2 release:
– 657: Resolved a problem where the Recover Damaged Script open panel would not permit you to open folders.
– 663: Fixed issue with double-tabbing of windows. Script Debugger’s tabbing ignores Sierra’s window tabbing.
– 664: Terminology files have been updated for Sierra.
– 665: When an applet gains or loses an `on open` handler, Script Debugger properly cleans up any pre-existing applet or droplet executable within the script’s application bundle.
– 678: New boolean expert preference `PrefNavigationMenuMarkersInterleaved`. When set to YES and `Sort table of contents menu alphabetically` is off, markers will appear in their relative location rather than grouped together at the top of the Navigation menu. The default is NO, reflecting existing behavior.
– 681: Script Debugger correctly displays the `body` property in the Note object of the Apple Notes application. This change benefits all applications utilizing the `
– 687: Fixed a regression where extended clippings directives were not recognized in Text Substitutions.
– 690: Resolved a crash that can occur when working with `NSPredicate` objects in AppleScriptObjC.
– 694: Correct variable name errors in the Digital Hub template script.
– 695: Help menu has new menu item linking to video tutorials.
– 700: Corrected a problem where Script Debugger reports fnfErr errors when exporting run-only script bundles missing a Script Libraries folder.