We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 5.0.10. Script Debugger 5.0.10 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 5.0. This maintenance release makes Script Debugger compatible with Yosemite (Mac OS X 10.10) and addresses a number of stability and performance issues.
You can update within Script Debugger using the Check For Updates command in the Script Debugger menu. Alternatively, you can download the new build here:
Download Script Debugger 5.0.10
Bugs closed in the 5.0.10 release:
- 18233 Add CFBundleAllowMixedLocalizations to Script Debugger to allow mixed english and localized strings.
- 18220 Script Debugger now detects errOSACantStorePointers (-1763) errors when saving scripts and offers to recompile the script to clear any AppleScript Objective-C pointers retained in global variables.
- 18217 Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when accessing one of Script Debugger’s document properties through the scripting interface returning a text range.
- 18216 Resolved an error position reporting problem when the error lies within property definitions preceding the first executable statement in a script.
- 18209 Resolved a crashing bug that may occur when the AppleEvent log os overwhelmed by events.
- 18203 Improved the display of Raw Syntax in the result display and other explorers throughout the application.
- 18199 Resolved a hard crash when recording the actions of other applications.
- 18198 Resolved a long standing bug where Script Debugger would fail to display image data (e.g. iTunes artwork) in the result browser.
- 18188 Resolved problems displaying errors for scripts running in the non-current tab.
- 18183 Resolved a crash that may occur when searching a dictionary.
- 18195 [Yosemite] Resolved a crashing bug that occurs when running scripts from the Script Debugger scripts menu.
- 18186 [Yosemite] Resolved a hand that can occur when displaying tooltip expressions on Yosemite systems.
- 18185 [Yosemite] Resolved a hang that can occur when compiling scripts with expressions defined on Yosemite systems.
- 18182 Stability improvements
One thought on “Script Debugger 5.0.10 Released”
Are you aware of any compatibility issues with AppleScript versus the new Office for MAC 2016. Will the Script-Debugger dictionary still work with 2016. I am not even sure you have considered this new version of Office yet. I am just trying to find out if anyone has hit migration problems with their AppleScript.
Comments are closed.