We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 8.0.4. Script Debugger 8.0.4 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 8.0. This release also introduces a series of changes to improve compatibility with macOS Monterey.
This update can be applied using Script Debugger’s Check For Updates command (in the Script Debugger menu). Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Script Debugger.
- 1790: Fixed scripting issue when saving run-only scripts.
- 1789: Fixed issue where clippings sometimes introduced unnecessary blank lines.
- 1785: Fixed an issue with .scptd files saved with the version-control-friendly setting on.
- 1788: Fixed issues when using application-related directives in clippings.
- 1787: Improved Event Log result legibility, especially in Dark Mode.
- 1786: The stepper for the Build Number field was erroneously decrementing below build number 1. Minimum is now 1.
- 1776: Added an
event text resultproperty to the
event log entryclass,. This property returns the entry’s result as a string, as it appears in Script Debugger’s Event Log.
- 1781: Fixed issue where AppleScript format colors could not be changed by entering numerical values.
- 1777: Fixed regression where script library dictionaries were not appearing in the dictionary list under newer versions of macOS.