We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.3. Script Debugger 7.0.3 is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0.
Please use the Check for Updates command within the Script Debugger menu to update your copy of Script Debugger to version 7.0.3.
## Changes in the 7.0.3 release
– 1087 Error dialogs with very long messages will no longer appear in the standard deep-but-very-narrow style.
– 1106 When code completion is invoked but no matches are found, the wraparound image will appear briefly to signify that the search is complete.
– 1102 Filename extension warning no longer appears when saving shebang files with an extension of `sh`.
– 1088 Resolved an intermittent crash sending AppleEvents from the Explorer on macOS 10.13 systems.
– 1094 Corrected a problem that could cause save operations to fail because of `errAEAppNotHighLevelEventAware` errors. For further information please see [this support forum topic](http://forum.latenightsw.com/t/cannot-save-document/821).
– 1090 Resolved issue where code signing sometimes failed during a `Save As…` or `Save A Copy As…`. Also, auto-saves no longer sign code.
– 1095 A _CodeSignature folder is no longer left in a bundle script or applet when saving after code signing is turned off.
– 1096 When saving a running applet, Script Debugger offers to quit and save the applet. If you quit the applet behind Script Debugger’s back, Script Debugger could fail silently when the Quit And Save alert button was pressed. Script Debugger now proceeds to save the applet in this instance.
– 1099 Edits to new-for-Script-Debugger-7 bundle properties now mark the document as dirty and needing to be saved.
– 1093 build numbers are auto-incremented only when there have been edits made to the script document.