We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 7.0.1. Script Debugger 7.0. is a free maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 7.0.
Please use the Check for Updates command within the Script Debugger menu to update your copy of Script Debugger to version 7.0.1.
Changes in the 7.0.1 release
- 1060 Improved the display of customized keyboard modifier keys in menu items.
- 1061 Fixed an issue where the value of NSNumbers directly created from
chars could be displayed incorrectly.
- 1059 Corrected typos in the alert confirming corrections to filename extensions.
- 1055 Corrected the progress dialog strings displayed when searching multiple applications from the Applications inspector.
- 1056 Improve Explorer Evolution to allow move/copy operations on element collections (e.g. Finder
files) into another element collection (e.g. Finder ‘folder’).
- 1050 Added clippings for the various AppleScript
- 1051 Addressed a regression in the
windowscollection where unscriptable windows were being reported.
- 1054 Resolved a hang which occurred when a applet or droplet saved with debugging enabled attempts to initiate an external debugging session with Script Debugger Lite.
- 1043 Added a
handler typeproperty to the
script handlerobject to report the type of handler (
- 969 Updated Help with links to expanded explanations.
- 1038 Fixed typo in name of
- 1040 Resolved a crash that can occur when using the
close saving askcommand to close a document in a non-visible tab.
- 1025 Added the
PrefOpenQuicklyMinimumCharactersexpert preference controlling the minimum number of characters needed to begin automatic searching in the Open Quickly panel. The default is 2.
- 1036 Resolved a regression where Script Debugger’s Execute command would pause at the first statement of scripts if the Persistent Properties setting was off.
- 1030 Script Debugger now only opens scripts, dictionaries and text files. Script Debugger will refuse to open other file types, such as images.
- 1034 Fixed potential recursion issue with Copyright Template.
- 1032 Fixed issue where script libraries did not appear in document manifests if their
usestatements included the file extension.