We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 6.0.8. Script Debugger 6.0.8 is a **free** maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 6.0. This maintenance improves Script Debugger’s compatibility with macOS High Sierra (Mac OS X 10.13) and addresses a number of stability and performance issues.
## Changes in the 6.0.8 release
– 1003 Fixed issue where the open scripting command failed to resolve aliases.
– 906 Dragging the splitter in the Bundle pane to the top no longer causes the Description head to disappear.
– 908 Clicking on the `Resources` head in the Bundle pane no longer selects all entries.
– 910 Fixes an issue where the bar at the bottom of the Bundle pane would appear empty.
– 917 Resolved a crash that occurs when a script interactions with the SecurityAgent process while a password entry dialog is visible and active.
– 900 Resolved a crash that occurs when deselecting all templates in the template chooser and then pressing the Choose button.
– 877 Fixes issues with window placement when document tabs are dragged between screens.
– 876 Corrected a text layout bug that can cause slowdowns when typing, selecting, opening, and compiling scripts.
– 835 Resolved a problem where insertion locations were not displayed properly in the Apple Event log.
– 857 Resolved issues that could cause exporting of code-signed scripts to fail.