We are pleased to announce the release of Script Debugger 6.0.3. Script Debugger 6.0.3 is a **free** maintenance release addressing a series of issues that came to light following the release of Script Debugger 6.0. This maintenance improves Script Debugger compatibility with macOS Sierra (Mac OS X 10.12) and addresses a number of stability and performance issues.
You can update within Script Debugger using the Check For Updates command in the Script Debugger menu. Alternatively, you can download the new build here:
[Download Script Debugger 6.0.3](http://www.latenightsw.com/free-trial/)
Changes in the 6.0.3 release:
– 555: Resolved a crashing bug that can occur when closing windows following a scrolling operation.
– 675: Resolved a bug that could cause the document tabs to disappear when there are multiple files open.
– 705: Addressed a Script Debugger 6.0.2 regression that could leave the user interface disabled.
– 562: A progress dialog appears while Script Debugger is code signing a script. This should avoid the temporary hang which sometimes occurs while code signing large or complex script documents.
– 702: Corrected a regression where the Explorer was incorrectly display both image and hex data for image values in Best view.
– 703: Corrected a regression where Script Debugger fails to recognize NSURL instances referring to a file and display them using the File Explorer.
– 704: To avoid codesigning errors, Script Debugger will strip resource forks/xattrs from all files in a bundle’s `/Contents/Resources` folder before signing.