This video demonstrates how to use the new AppleScript Objective-C (AppleScriptObjC) code completion features in Script Debugger 6.
Script Debugger’s AppleScriptObj code completion features aim to solve a series of problems creating AppleScriptObj scripts:
- eliminate frequent references to
- help avoid case sensativity errors
- more managable enumeration constants
- piping of AppleScriptObj identifiers that clash with other AppleScript terms
- introduce parenthesis around expressions where needed
- make AppleScriptObjC code less verbose (Use Properties for Cocoa terms)
If you are new to Script Debugger, it is a powerful AppleScrip development environment that makes AppleScript amazingly productive. We offer a 20-day free trial so you can find out for yourself how Script Debugger can make AppleScript useful for you without any risk.
For those considering upgrading from Script Debugger 5, please see the Script Debugger 6 Release Notes for a full list of new features.