Affrus 1.0.2 Update
Affrus 1.0.2 is a maintenance release that addresses
a series of issues that came to light following the release of Affrus
1.0. This update
recommended for all Affrus 1.0 users.
The Affrus 1.0.2 Update contains the following changes:
- Fixed a number
of problems with the Recent Files menu where it would mount servers.
- Fixed crashing bug when pressing Enter in a split editor window.
issues with changes made to files behind Affrus' back.
- Fixed a number of
lexer errors detecting a number of Perl operators.
- Affrus now properly
retains Perl Configuration definitions.
- Arguments panel changes to better
handle dragged files.
- Editing an argument set now makes it the active
- Compile time errors in external modules no longer cause Affrus'
UI to get confused.
- $::ident is now properly colored.
- Affrus' software update detection
now properly handles the case where a firewall prevents it from reaching
www.latenightsw.com and returns
an HTML error rather than the XML data that Affrus expects.
- Double-clicking Perl special variable identifiers (e.g. $+) now correctly
selects the identifier.
can now properly save files with long (>31) file
names in HFS paths.
- AppleScript: setting the selected error and selected
argument set properties to none de-selects current selection.
1.0.1 Release Notes